- NSW Government -NSW Health Pathology - Sydney NSW +1 location
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time and Permanent Part Time. Remuneration: $27.69 - $28.81 per hour plus superannuation.
- Children's Medical Research Institutue - Westmead NSW
- NSW Health Pathology - Westmead NSW
Employment Type: Full time & Part time - Permanent, Temporary and Casual. Remuneration: $27.69 - $28.81 per hour plus superannuation.
- Macquarie University Hospital - Macquarie University NSW
Providing customer service, making appointments and answering enquiries from patients and medical practitioners. Manage patient appointments with clinicians.
- NSW Government -Sydney Children's Hospital Network - Sydney NSW
Bachelor’s degree, or working towards completion of, relevant to medical science or public health or equivalent experience in specified field.
- Sutherland Shire Council - Sutherland Shire NSW
Assist with the development and presentation of a range of library programs and events to cater for diverse age and interest groups.
- SGS - Alexandria NSW
To perform routine preparation and analysis of soil, water and air in the sample preparation section. Undertake routine sample preparations for soil, water and…
- Cleveland & Co Associates - Sydney NSW
The ideal candidate will be at least 2 years’ experience in a professional office environment with a willingness to learn and adapt their skills.
- Sydney South West Private Hospital - Sydney NSW
Full training and ongoing development to grow with the team. Casual positions available with flexible and varied shifts to suit your lifestyle.
- GenesisCare - St Leonards NSW
Assist the Start-Up team with maintaining staff details, CV’s, training and registration documentation including GCP, medical registration and medical insurance…
- Employment Plus AU - Balmain NSW
You will also need to have a driver licence to take our residents to medical appointments and social outings. Motivate and encourage resident involvement in the…
- Children's Cancer Institute - Sydney NSW
Degree or equivalent in science, medical research or related area. The Molecular Diagnostics team at CCI uses advanced molecular methodologies to develop…
- Wotton + Kearney - Sydney NSW
Liaising with clients, medical providers/experts, barristers, courts and other agencies. Challenging and busy role supporting multiple authors.
- City of Canada Bay Council - Sydney NSW
“Formal offers of employment are subject to standard Council pre-employment checks including medical and other background checks”.