Litoria Ecological Restoration Services provides bush regeneration and consulting services throughout the Central Coast and Hunter Valley. We have seen rapid growth and look forward to expanding our team with the right person.
We are looking to fill a supervisory role on a bushland management team located on the Central Coast and Newcastle.
The successful applicant will be able to lead a team of bush regenerators in order to meet objectives and adhere to scope of works. They will be responsible for completing site based risk assessments, and consulting with the team regarding WH&S matters. Completion of daily reports will require attention to detail and must contain all relevant information.
To be considered for this position you must possess the following essential criteria:
- Chemical Applicator’s AQF3
- Certificate III or higher in Conservation and Land Management or equivalent
- Current drivers licence
- Current first aid certificate
- WHS White Card
- Demonstrated experience as supervisor of a bush regen team
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a bush regenerator with comprehensive knowledge of regen methods
- Excellent reporting skills and experience in completing progress reports
- Ability to manage deadlines and achieve high-quality outcomes
Please forward cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Chemical Applicator’s AQF4
- Demonstrated ability in GIS
- Experience in environmental consulting/ecology
If the right applicant is found we will be filling the position as soon as possible.
11 Sep 2017