Develop and implement category plans, sourcing events, category management, and supplier relationship management
With more than 600 stores and over 12,000 team members across Australia, New Zealand and China, Super Retail Group is home to Australasia’s leading leisure brands. Our shared passion for enhancing our customers’ leisure time is what drives our culture of innovation and inspires our team to achieve their true potential.
Join an evolving team and contribute to their growing success by assisting with the development and implementation of category plans, sourcing events, category management, and supplier relationship management.
- Develop the procurement and category plans, non-stock category management, and supplier relationship management
- Ensure compliance with all relevant SRG policies, processes & procedures (e.g. Delegation of Authority, Procurement Policy)
- Assist the development of the category strategies
- Support the development of business cases and provide appropriate data analysis
- Maintain the annual contract plan and register to ensure its currency at all times
- Assist with the development service level metrics that can be used to measure and monitor supplier performance and/or compliance contracted
- Supplier & Category Management, monitor and report on supplier and category performance
- Develop reports for such as benefits realized; consumption trends; lost/missed opportunities
- Assist with the development of supplier contracts using approved templates and the development and review of sourcing documents
- Participate in the RFx process as required
- Perform operational duties on behalf of the group for specific categories e.g. Booking travel, fulfilling uniform orders
- Formal procurement certification – e.g. APICS, CIPS
- Demonstrated experience in category Management – Category Planning & Procurement Event Planning; Supplier Integration & Supplier Management; Negotiation
- Experience in Sourcing / Procuring - Tender development and execution; Contracting; Negotiation
- A basic understanding of analysis and financial concepts required to develop business cases and determine feasibility of options (e.g. ROC, ROI, NPV)
- Process Improvement – Lean / 6 Sigma is desirable
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Super Retail Group strives to create an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about flexible working arrangements.
Closing date subject to change
- Flexibility and work/life balance – talk to us about our flexible working arrangements
- The opportunity to work for one of Australasia's Top 10 ASX listed retailers
- Onsite parking + an onsite café
- Access to our corporate perks program offering great deals on accommodation, flights, gyms, insurances and much more
- Generous discounts across all of our retail brands including Rebel, Amart Sports, BCF, Rays and Supercheap Auto!
Applications Close: 07/9/2017