Salary range $50,000-58,000 p.a.
Envirogain is seeking a motivated and experienced Bushland Team Member to undertake weed control & environmental works in the Bass Coast and South Gippsland regions.
The position will begin as casual with the view to permanent full-time for the right person.
Essential criteria includes:
- A minimum of 2 years industry experience and a demonstrated ability to carry out a range of tasks including herbicide application using QuickSprays and knapsacks, woody weed removal, pest animal control, GPS mapping and revegetation works
- A motivated person with a strong work ethic
- A genuine interest in native flora and fauna
- Proficient indigenous plant and weed identification skills
- It is imperative to have good communication skills and have the capacity to work in a small team environment
- An understanding of workplace OH&S responsibilities
- A manual drivers’ license
- Certificate III or higher in Conservation and Land Management or Natural Resource Management
- ACUP or Farm Chemical Users Certificate (preferably with a 1080 endorsement)
- First Aid Level 2
- Chainsaw Users Certificates
- Experience with handheld mapping units and mapping software programs
We are a small, specialist business and you would be part of a well-established, committed and friendly team. If you are a good team player, have a passion for conservation, a willingness to learn and can work hard in various conditions and environments then we hope to hear from you.
Local applicants only please, no interstate or overseas.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
5 Sep 2017
25 Sep 2017