We are seeking an experienced Supervisor Structures to become part of the Team on Site at the NRT Project in Sydney. Start your new career with Civmec today. Its exciting times at Civmec. Be part of something big.
Civmec is an integrated, multi-disciplined construction and engineering services provider to the oil and gas, metals and minerals, infrastructure and defence industries across Australia. We value the contribution of our employees who work hand-in-hand with the company to sustain growth and deliver mutually beneficial outcomes to our stakeholders.
Civmec's capabilities include heavy engineering, modularisation, SMP and electrical installation, site civil works, precast concrete, industrial installation, offshore logistics, refractory, surface treatment and fireproofing, and maintenance services. We pride ourselves on developing a strong client base and gaining repeat business through overall customer satisfaction.
Key accountabilities include:
- Assist and oversee the planning and organisation of construction of civil construction works onsite
- Liaise with client representatives/Project Engineers regarding technical queries, inspections, project scheduling and coordinating deliveries
- Conduct regular inspections on buildings and materials to ensure that works are carried out according to client specifications
- Develop and review documentation necessary to facilitate work carried out
- Ensure relevant field inspection checklists are completed and signed in conjunction with client representatives
- Understand and implement quality control techniques
- Maintain company standards for Quality Assurance purposes
- Provide accurate daily, weekly and monthly reports as directed
Interested in learning more?
For further information and to submit your application, please visit www.Civmec.com.au and apply to job number: CIVN00244
As an employer of choice, Civmec embraces Equal Employment Opportunities promoting diversity within the workplace and encourages female and Indigenous candidates to apply.
We respectfully request no agency submissions at this time. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
- Relevant Supervisor/Foreman experience
- Experience with Structures and FRP works
- Experience Supervising Steel Fixers, Concreters and Formworkers
- Hold White Card and relevant trade
Are you the applicant, or are you completing this application on behalf of another person?
I am the Applicant
I am completing the application on behalf of someone else
The information you submit at this site is primarily for the purpose of considering you for current or future employment
opportunities with Civmec Construction & Engineering. The information you have provided will be reviewed by a member of
Civmec Construction & Engineering’s staff who may be one of Civmec Construction & Engineering’s employees or a contractor or consultant we
By acknowledging this statement you agree that Civmec Construction & Engineering and its staff have the primary privacy obligation for your information.
I have read, and agree to, the Terms and Conditions
The applicant must be notified that their personal data is being entered into the Civmec Construction & Engineering portal