Stocktake Assistant - Brisbane
Are you an early bird seeking regular casual employment?Would you like to work in a different location every day? Do you enjoy working within a team enviroment?
We are currently seeking motivated enthusiastic people for Stocktake asststant poistions that provide support across all Woowlorths units around the greater Brisbane area.
This exciting role involves attending a different Woolworths owned site every shift,where you will count the stock at each location. This is done by physically counting each item and then entering it into a handheld PDA. Whilst the day does go fairly quickly, you will be on your feet for most of the day.
Although this is a casual role, there is generaly regular work commencing at 6:00am from Monday to Thursday with approximately 20 - 24 hours per week. There may also be some shifts available on Fridays. There is an attarctive renumeration package with a highly competitiverate of pay, Kilometer and travel time allowances, superannuation and staff discount card.
As part of the Stocktake Assistants role, you will get the opportunity to travel around SE Qld to some of our regional centres. This will include being away from home for approximately 3-4 nights per month where you will enjoy a coach driven transport, comfortable twin share accomodation with catered breakfast and dinners, and a wonderful team enviroment.
Key responsibilities Include:
• Accurately counting stock to company specified guidelines, time frames and targets
• Working cooperatively in an engaging and productive team environment
• Ensuring customers are served in a friendly and efficient manner
• Abiding by company policies and procedures in relation to Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) and Food Safety to ensure a safe working environment for customers, staff and contractors
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Demonstrate competent written and verbal communication skills and a sound mathematical ability
- Availability to work a flexible casual roster from Monday to Thursday. The majority of shifts would be from 6am starts however some evenings and late nights may be required
- Ability to periodically travel on trips away for up to four nights, staying in twin share accommodation at the expense of Woolworths
- Have your own vehicle and hold a current driver licence
- Maintain a reliable attendance record and strong work ethic
- Communicate effectively with customers and staff
- Work in a fast-paced team environment
- Portray a positive attitude
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
- Abide by company policies and procedures at all times including standard of dress